We help you switch your factory to cleaner and cheaper energy!Quotation for Switching to LPG
Seeking client satisfaction at every level
One of our core expertise lies in designing, installing and maintaining central gas systems equipped with latest technologies and abided by international safety standards. Be it LPG or Natural Gas, from a single house to a complete city scale network, we can help you!
Due to its flexibility and its high safety compared to other fuel sources, LPG is a common used fuel source for cooking, heating, drying, lighting and grilling. Our central gas systems perfectly fit in:
- Residential Towers / Apartments (Metering)
- Residential Compounds (Metering)
- Standalone Villas
Our central gas systems are equipped with convenient metering systems and can be connected to your building BMS system.
LPG remains to be one of the most preferred energy sources in the Hospitality Sector due to its versatility, instant heat, controllable flame and clean burning quality. Key aspects that we look for when designing our central gas system are: Safe, Hygienic, and Cost-Controlled
Major types of businesses we provide this solution for are:
- Hotels and Resorts
- Caterers and Food Courts in malls
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Institutional i.e. Schools and Universities
Our scope of offering for factories and industrial equipment requiring the use of LPG for turbines, power generators, burners, boilers, furnaces, molding machines, incinerators, etc. includes the complete design and Installation of the gas system and its materials. Our scope of work for industrial clients includes:
- Conducting HAZOP Studies as per client requirements
- Design, Procurement and Installation of all required equipment such as LPG Storage Tanks, Piping Networks, Pumping Stations, Compressors, Vaporizers, Pressure, Temperature Controls, Gas Detection & Fire Fighting Systems.
City Gas Network
Unigaz is the first regional gas company in the Middle East to provide City Gas Network solutions for newly built cities and under construction communities. Such projects include thousands of residential units, business parks, entertainment facilities, and public sector services. Unigaz offers the Complete Design, Procurement and Construction of such Networks.
Thanks to the speedy loading bays built, and the advanced bulk distribution fleet management, Unigaz has the strength of supplying bulk LPG to major clients in different sectors:
Unigaz key strength in LP gas distribution lies in the fleet capacity supported by the various types of vehicles that ensures a convenient and on-time delivery to all its customers. Unigaz fleet is composed of:
- Semi-trailers: for transportation and high consumption accounts
- Bobtails (Above 22,000 Liters): for distribution to med-size consumption accounts.
- Bobtails (Up to 18,000 Liters): for distribution to small and med-size consumption accounts.
Building on the long history of Unigaz, the businesses supplied with Unigaz LPG are diversified and from different market channels and industries. This has added up on Unigaz distribution expertise through understanding the unique needs of each business and its consumption behavior for the purpose of continuous improvement. Major types of businesses we supply LG Gas to are:
- Residential Buildings and Villas
- HoReCa Channel Customers
- Educational Facilities
- Governmental Facilities
- Media and Televisions
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Factories and Farms
Switching to LPG is represented by Unigaz CLIC Initiative (Continuous LPG Initiative for Conversion). This initiative has become stronger with the recent movement on global and national levels towards greener environments to reduce the carbon footprint. LPG is an environmental friendly fuel and in the same time more reliable and efficient.
In each country we operate in, we help various industries and business sectors i.e. Hospitals, Hotels, Bakeries, and most importantly Factories to shift their heat generation from Diesel to LPG in order to have:
- Higher Efficiency in Heat Generation
- Cleaner Work Environment
- Less CO2 emissions on business level
- Cost Effective in terms of value and equipment’s lifetime
There are hundreds of applications that require an energy source for its operations. Choosing LPG will guarantee a better heating value and higher burning efficiency, and that’s why we promote it across different sectors for different usage within their value chain:
- Industrial Businesses – Common Usage: Drying, Molding, and Steam Generation
- Agricultural Sector – Common Usage: Heat Generation and Drying
- Hospitality Sector – Common Usage: Baking and Laundry
- Energy / Power – Common Usage: Electricity Generation
- Sports / Outdoors / Recreation – Common Usage: Heating and Lighting
- Public Sector – Common Usage: Waste Management, Lighting, and Power Generation
For more, visit Exceptional Energy on www.lpg-apps.org
We believe that in order for CLIC to succeed we should be partnering with strong and reliable partners and suppliers that will complete our offering to our valuable customers. These partners provides the burners and boilers needed to help converting the system quickly and cost-effectively.
Most demanded line:
- Gas Burners
- Dual Burners: Gas – Diesel
- Dual Burners: Gas – Fuel Oil
No matter how complicated the gas system is, Unigaz provides management, operation and maintenance services to all kinds of gas networks i.e. LPG and Natural Gas.
Unigaz primary focus is to ensure the existing network or system is operated efficiently and seamlessly. Our success is passed on through:
- Full management of the network and the connections to end-users.
- Deployment of back-up systems at end-users
- Refilling Management including 3rd party
- Advanced reading and billing services (metering management)
- Customer service
Maintaining a gas system’s availability is crucial to ensure an efficient facility operation. We understand the criticality from a client’s perspective for minimizing the repair time and the downtime occurrences of their system. With a team of highly skilled team available around the clock - all year round, Unigaz consistently provides its customers with quality support throughout a system’s lifetime.
Our offered services for maintenance are comprehensive and include:
- Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs)
- Periodic Preventive Checks
- On call & emergency corrective maintenance
EPCM City Gas Network and Gas Supply
Lebanese Village is one of the first large scale communities in Erbil consisting of nearly 2,000 residential units that requires gas for cooking, heating and hot water production.
Leaning on our success in managing successfully large and mega scale city gas network projects, Unigaz Iraq was awarded the engineering (design), procurement, construction (installation), and the overall maintenance of the gas network in the entire complex. In addition to supplying bulk LPG to the central storage unit.
Design, Installation and Maintenance of LPG System
ABC restaurant is a newly opened unique concept in Erbil, ABC concept is composed of 8 restaurants integrated in which each serves a different international cuisine, from Italian, to steak house and oriental.
To support this new concept, Unigaz Iraq built a reliable central gas systems connecting all restaurants separately to central storage with advanced safety and fire fighting systems
Selected Case Studies
Explore the Mega City Gas Network of Bismaya by Unigaz
60KM away from Baghdad center, Bismaya New City is one of the largest city projects in the Middle East that hosts more than 100,000 residential units in addition to various commercial and entertainment facilities like Schools, Malls, Hospitals and others. Unigaz Iraq took on the challenge to design, procure and install a city gas network for more than 550 buildings including inside building piping and providing end-users with a pre-paid metering solution for higher convenience.
Bismaya New City Housing Project
EPC City Gas Network