We help you switch your factory to cleaner and cheaper energy!
Seeking client satisfaction at every level
Thanks to the speedy loading bays built, and the advanced bulk distribution fleet management, Unigaz has the strength of supplying bulk LPG to major clients in different sectors:
Unigaz key strength in LP gas distribution lies in the fleet capacity supported by the various types of vehicles that ensures a convenient and on-time delivery to all its customers. Unigaz fleet is composed of:
- Semi-trailers: for transportation and high consumption accounts
- Bobtails (Above 22,000 Liters): for distribution to med-size consumption accounts.
- Bobtails (Up to 18,000 Liters): for distribution to small and med-size consumption accounts.
building on the long history of Unigaz, the businesses supplied with Unigaz LPG are diversified and from different market channels and industries. This has added up on Unigaz distribution expertise through understanding the unique needs of each business and its consumption behavior for the purpose of continuous improvement. Major types of businesses we supply LG Gas to are:
- Residential Buildings and Villas
- HoReCa Channel Customers
- Educational Facilities
- Governmental Facilities
- Media and Televisions
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Factories and Farms
One of our core expertise lies in designing, installing and maintaining central gas systems equipped with latest technologies and abided by international safety standards. From a single house to a complete city scale network, we can help you!
Due to its flexibility and its high safety compared to other fuel sources, LPG is a common used fuel source for cooking, heating, drying, lighting and grilling. Our central gas systems perfectly fit in:
- Residential Towers / Apartments (Metering)
- Residential Compounds (Metering)
- Standalone Villas
Our central gas systems are equipped with convenient metering systems and can be connected to your building BMS system.
LPG remains to be one of the most preferred energy sources in the Hospitality Sector due to its versatility, instant heat, controllable flame and clean burning quality. Key aspects that we look for when designing our central gas system are: Safe, Hygienic, and Cost-Controlled
Major types of businesses we provide this solution for are:
- Hotels and Resorts
- Caterers and Food Courts in malls
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Institutional i.e. Schools and Universities
Our scope of offering for factories and industrial equipment requiring the use of LPG for turbines, power generators, burners, boilers, furnaces, molding machines, incinerators, etc. includes the complete design and Installation of the gas system and its materials. Our scope of work for industrial clients includes:
- Conducting HAZOP Studies as per client requirements
- Design, Procurement and Installation of all required equipment such as LPG Storage Tanks, Piping Networks, Pumping Stations, Compressors, Vaporizers, Pressure, Temperature Controls, Gas Detection & Fire Fighting Systems.
City Gas Network
Unigaz is the first regional gas company in the Middle East to provide City Gas Network solutions for newly built cities and under construction communities. Such projects include thousands of residential units, business parks, entertainment facilities, and public sector services. Unigaz offers the Complete Design, Procurement and Construction of such Networks.
Switching to LPG is represented by Unigaz CLIC Initiative (Continuous LPG Initiative for Conversion). This initiative has become stronger with the recent movement on global and national levels towards greener environments to reduce the carbon footprint. LPG is an environmental friendly fuel and in the same time more reliable and efficient.
In each country we operate in, we help various industries and business sectors i.e. Hospitals, Hotels, Bakeries, and most importantly Factories to shift their heat generation from Diesel to LPG in order to have:
- Higher Efficiency in Heat Generation
- Cleaner Work Environment
- Less CO2 emissions on business level
- Cost Effective in terms of value and equipment’s lifetime
There are hundreds of applications that require an energy source for its operations. Choosing LPG will guarantee a better heating value and higher burning efficiency, and that’s why we promote it across different sectors for different usage within their value chain:
- Industrial Businesses – Common Usage: Drying, Molding, and Steam Generation
- Agricultural Sector – Common Usage: Heat Generation and Drying
- Hospitality Sector – Common Usage: Baking and Laundry
- Energy / Power – Common Usage: Electricity Generation
- Sports / Outdoors / Recreation – Common Usage: Heating and Lighting
- Public Sector – Common Usage: Waste Management, Lighting, and Power Generation
- For more, visit Exceptional Energy on www.lpg-apps.org
We believe that in order for CLIC to succeed we should be partnering with strong and reliable partners and suppliers that will complete our offering to our valuable customers. These partners provides the burners and boilers needed to help converting the system quickly and cost-effectively.
Most demanded line:
- Gas Burners
- Dual Burners: Gas – Diesel
- Dual Burners: Gas – Fuel Oil
No matter how complicated the gas system is, Unigaz provides management, operation and maintenance services to all kinds of gas networks.
Unigaz primary focus is to ensure the existing network or system is operated efficiently and seamlessly. Our success is passed on through:
- Full management of the network and the connections to end-users.
- Deployment of back-up systems at end-users
- Refilling Management including 3rd party
- Advanced reading and billing services (metering management)
- Customer service
Maintaining a gas system’s availability is crucial to ensure an efficient facility operation. We understand the criticality from a client’s perspective for minimizing the repair time and the downtime occurrences of their system. With a team of highly skilled team available around the clock - all year round, Unigaz consistently provides its customers with quality support throughout a system’s lifetime.
Our offered services for maintenance are comprehensive and include:
- Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs)
- Periodic Preventive Checks
- On call & emergency corrective maintenance
Al Abdali Downtown
Design, Installation, and Gas Supply
Located in the heart of Amman, Al Abdali downtown is a district project contains residential and hospitality facilities which required a city gas network solution by Unigaz.
Installing 3KM gas network and inside buildings networks to serve more than 2600 Apartments, 2200 Offices, Malls, Hotels and other utilities in the city. Storage capacity of 200 m3, 2Ton/hour LPG vaporizer and complete alarm system connected to the main BMS system.
National Poultry Company
Design, Installation, and Gas Supply
NPC is a vertically integrated company controlling its production cycle from breeder’s chicks, feed supply, hatching, rearing, slaughtering, meat processing and distribution of final product in the Jordan.
Installing main LPG network, inside buildings steel networks, as well as central storage tanks to serve more the 100 poultry farms.
Selected Case Studies
Connecting Restaurants… Together!
One of the main critical sources of any restaurant business is the supply of heat, and the bigger the menu, the higher the need for reliable heat source as LPG. Sometimes location constraints stand against implementing central gas system for the restaurant, and there where Unigaz expertise provides a unique solutions to connect several restaurants on one reliable system.
Rainbow street restaurants
Connecting several restaurants to one central system.